Have you ever seen anything so full of splendor? We have, and it’s this season of Westworld! Questions abound this week, as we go back to the beginning and get much more insight into the start of Delos-controlled Westworld. Are we starting to see William transition into the Man in Black now more than ever? And what exactly are his specific motives for Westworld? Jump forward in time and Dolores continues her march West to Glory/The Valley Beyond/whatever you want to call it – what will she find and what is this weapon she speaks of? We break down episode 2 “Reunion” scene by scene in this episode of The Westworld Podcast by Fandom Found! Enjoy!
Below are links to some of the articles and theories we discussed on today’s episode:
- The B=T Theory
- Interview with Nolan about hosts not being able to suffer brain death like humans and that they don’t require oxygen
- Delos and Argos Greek origins from Refinery29 article
- Weapons theory from Reddit and possible end game?
- Cold Storage Season 1 vs. Season 2
If you would like to be included in the show, feel free to email us your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoy our coverage of Westworld, please subscribe to our show and leave us a rating and review.
We’ll see you next week for Episode 3 entitled “Virtù e Fortuna”.
- An Update on the TWDE Podcast by Fandom Found - August 29, 2020
- When does The Walking Dead return? The Walking Dead Season 10, Episode 9 Release Date - January 19, 2020
- 1006 & 1007 – Bonds & Open Your Eyes – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 27, 2019