SPOILER WARNINGS – take this information with a grain of salt, but it’s more than likely accurate as the source tends to be reliable. These are MAJOR spoilers for a character death in The Walking Dead Season 5 Mid-Season finale. You have been warned!
Walking Dead producers have promised some carnage this season after Season 4’s less than stellar character death count. Only 4 episodes deep into Season 5 and they’ve already delivered on that promise. But new The Walking Dead spoilers have been floating around that hint at a major character death to come during the mid-season finale.
The Spoiling Dead Fans have been collecting information over the last few months that seem to insinuate that Beth Greene will meet her maker in Episode 8. The news has been spreading like wildfire, resulting in many fans going totally bat shit crazy (evidently Beth has acquired quite a large fan base over the last few months)!
On November 3, The Spoiling Dead Fans posted this message to their Facebook page:
*WARNING* Big spoilers ahead!
We received some information a while back stating the MSF would have a death and would be bloody. Last night we saw Noah escape the hospital as reported. Recently, we stated that Noah would be used as a “bargaining chip” when the group goes to the hospital for Carol and Beth. Noah “volunteers” to return to the hospital with Rick’s group.
No one finds Beth as a walker. There is a “standoff” of sorts. She has the choice to leave and has a moment of gumption (or weakness, depending on how you look at it) that leads to her demise. Beth ends up believing that the choice she makes is a necessity in the end. But Beth doesn’t envision things ending the way they do. It will be a harrowing moment not only for Beth, but for Daryl, Carol and the others as well.
Disclaimer: The information posted here is considered accurate at the time it is posted. As information is received, this post maybe updated. As always, nothing is 100% until an episode airs.
After a bunch of fans lost their minds regarding the news, The Spoiling Dead Fans followed up on November 4 with a ton of information pertaining to Emily Kinney’s filming schedule, along with other facts that potentially prove their information to be true:
Just some things to think about. Let’s look at some tracking that has been done this filming season.
- Emily filmed at the hospital for the first half only. Her last filming date was August 7th, right before they went on break.
- Filming on August 6th and 7th was an “all hands on deck” situation. Lots of cast, equipment, into the night. That was MSF.
- Multiple reports came out around the middle of July and into August that a death dinner would be coming soon. No one knew where or when though.
- Norman’s girlfriend was seen out buying a massive amount of groceries August 5th.
- Norman’s place is in the same town as the hospital location.
- We posted from source that there would be a mid-finale death this season.
- It’s known that past actors often visit the set. Even for deaths. Scott Wilson was reported and confirmed by sources and multiple people on the ground as being at the hospital location August 6th. The one and only time Scott has been spotted this season just happens to be the MSF, the same location his tv daughter had been filming. If Scott were to show up for a death scene, you would think it would have to be for either one of his “daughters” or one of the originals.
- Now maybe we are thinking too much into this one right here but, Emily’s birthday is August 15th. On August 8th she tweeted “surprise birthday cake” with a picture. Who would get her a surprise cake a week before her birthday? It would make sense for the cast to do so. Especially if they would not all be together with Emily again before her birthday.
- It has also been reported that Emily has either sold/moved out of her apartment in Georgia.
- Her Twitter has also been a very good source of her location, showing just how very little she was in Georgia after the MSF.
- On August 5th Emily retweeted: “Real friends set us free to fly where we may, real friends know no matter how much time passes during our flights we are friends for life.”
- Also on August 5th, Norman tweeted: “Today’s set song. Bring on the Kleenex.” It was ‘Drowning Man’ by U2.By themselves, each thing means nothing. Together, it forms a picture. Only after a picture forms like this do we seek confirmation. Sometimes we get it, sometimes we don’t, but with all this tracking and the confirmation from our source, we stand by what we posted.
Personally, we think the information is accurate. It sounds like the group will return to the hospital, use Noah as a bargaining chip, and things will turn ugly. It’s likely that someone will get killed in the scuffle and at this point, why shouldn’t it be Beth?
Additionally, the title and synopsis for the mid-season finale was released today and appears to be in line with the leaked plot line:
Season 5/Episode 8
Synopsis: Rick wants to find a peaceful agreement, but the enemies seem to prefer a more violent resolution.
Are you convinced? Do you think Beth will meet her demise in the mid-season finale? Or has the show spent too much time developing her character into a badass to just kill her off so soon? Sound off with your thoughts in the comment section below.
- An Update on the TWDE Podcast by Fandom Found - August 29, 2020
- When does The Walking Dead return? The Walking Dead Season 10, Episode 9 Release Date - January 19, 2020
- 1006 & 1007 – Bonds & Open Your Eyes – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 27, 2019