The midseason finale of The Walking Dead season 10 concluded in November 2019 and left fans on the edge of their seats for the return of the second half of season. Season 10 will return in just a few short weeks, and deal with the shocking aftermath of Siddiq’s death and our beloved groups capture by Alpha. Who will make it out alive? You’ll have to tune in to find out.
When does The Walking Dead season 10 return?
The Walking Dead Season 10 returns to AMC on February 23 at 9PM Eastern. Check out the previously-released trailer for the second half of the season below.
- Gamma is giving intel to Alexandria, but can she be trusted?
- Michonne on a boat!
- Little Coco in trouble
- Negan continuing to build trust with Alpha
- Claustrophobia – bleh!
- Rosita and Eugene kissing in a tree
What are you most excited about for the return of The Walking Dead? Sound off with your thoughts in the comments section below.
Latest posts by Sebastian C. (see all)
- When does The Walking Dead return? The Walking Dead Season 10, Episode 9 Release Date - January 19, 2020
- 1006 & 1007 – Bonds & Open Your Eyes – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 27, 2019
- 1005 – What It Always Is – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 15, 2019