Whether you loved it or hated it, we can all agree the Fear The Walking Dead mid-season finale has created quite the stir in the fandom. Last week we chatted about some major mistakes they made in Episode 7 and whether they might recover in the mid-season finale. Frankly, we’re torn. We fundamentally disagree with the decision to off the lead character, but we also don’t fully hate the episode. Which leaves us even more conflicted when we discuss the future of the franchise sans Madison. Ugh, it’s a tough pill to swallow, folks. We chat about all this and recap the latest episode of FEAR on this episode of the Fear The Walking Dead Podcast by Fandom Found!
Links to articles discussed in this episode:
- Madison died because they didn’t drive away from this
- Did the caravan live or die? You decide – https://imgur.com/3YZyFhQ
If you would like to be included in the show, feel free to email us your feedback to email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
We’ll see you back in August for the return of Fear The Walking Dead Season 4B!
Latest posts by Sebastian C. (see all)
- 909 – Adaptation – The Walking Dead Podcast - February 13, 2019
- Season 9B Preview & TWD/FTWD News – The Walking Dead Podcast - February 11, 2019
- Danai Gurira “Michonne” from The Walking Dead to Exit in Season 10 - February 8, 2019