After last week’s mind bender, Akane no Mai was a nice way to catch our breath. Of course they couldn’t help but include a few mysteries regarding Bernard and Dolores, but for the most part, Maeve’s voyage into Shogun World was both entertaining and heartbreaking. We break down “Akane No Mai” in this episode of The Westworld Podcast by Fandom Found! Enjoy!
Links to episode discussion items:
- Deleted scene that show’s Teddy’s manipulated settings
- Dolores’ predetermined narrative and every possible outcome
If you would like to be included in the show, feel free to email us your feedback to email@example.com.
If you enjoy our coverage of Westworld, please subscribe to our show and leave us a rating and review.
We’ll see you next week for Episode 6 entitled “Phase Space”.
Latest posts by Sebastian Compagnucci (see all)
- 408 – No One’s Gone – Fear The Walking Dead Podcast - June 13, 2018
- 207 – Les Ecorches – Westworld Podcast - June 12, 2018
- 407 – The Wrong Side of Where You Are – Fear The Walking Dead Podcast - June 12, 2018