New worlds emerge and old worlds collide in the latest installment of Westworld. What part will Grace play this season? What does Bernard discover about the file stored on Abernathy? How will Dolores handle Teddy’s betrayal? So many questions, so few answers. Thankfully we have 7 more episodes to go! We break down episode 3 “Virtù e Fortuna” scene by scene in this episode of The Westworld Podcast by Fandom Found! Cheers!
Below are links to some of the articles and theories we discussed on today’s episode:
- Ford Planned Everything commentary from Reddit
- Comparing members of the Westworld production team to the faces on the “red cards”
- Business Insider article about the British Raj
- Bernard’s Immensely Complex Encryption
If you would like to be included in the show, feel free to email us your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoy our coverage of Westworld, please subscribe to our show and leave us a rating and review.
We’ll see you next week for Episode 4 entitled “The Riddle of the Sphinx”.
Latest posts by Sebastian C. (see all)
- 906 – Who Are You Now? – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 14, 2018
- 905 – What Comes After – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 6, 2018
- Season 37 Episode 5 – Survivor: David vs. Goliath – Survivor Wannabes Podcast - October 30, 2018