Welcome to the first official podcast during The Walking Dead hiatus. We’re covering a bunch of different topics in this 90-minute postseason mishmash podcast. On this episode we’re talking Issue 167 of The Walking Dead comic, some brief The Walking Dead news, TV shows we’re digging during the hiatus, and, most importantly, Season 34 of Survivor: Game Changers.
Since we’re discussing some spoilerly goodness, particularly in relation to the comics, you can find the discussion timestamps noted below. Feel free to skip around to the content you find most interesting.
- The Walking Dead: Issue 167 starts at 0:13:00
- Covering recent The Walking Dead news starts at 0:28:20
- Survivor: Game Changers – season discussion, pool standings and predictions starts at 0:46:58
You can find links to all of the articles we discuss during the news section below:
- Cliff Curtis cast in all 4 Avatar sequels
- Josh McDermitt, aka Eugene Porter, quits social media after harassment claims
- The Walking Dead Season 8 to address major fan criticism
- 3 cast members promoted to series regulars in Season 8
We’re always looking for new topics to discuss during the off-season. If you have ideas for topics, feel free to shoot us an email with your thoughts at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
- When does The Walking Dead return? The Walking Dead Season 10, Episode 9 Release Date - January 19, 2020
- 1006 & 1007 – Bonds & Open Your Eyes – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 27, 2019
- 1005 – What It Always Is – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 15, 2019