Holy crap! Two weeks in a row with multiple story lines?! To whom do we owe this honor? Thankfully, the mid-season finale has made up for a generally luck luster performance in the first half of the season – but as does every fan of The Walking Dead, we take the good with the bad. On this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast, we discuss:
- Maggie’ s torn uterus and how she seems to not give a crap
- Did Carol and Morgan even need to be in this episode?
- Who is the mystery boot man? New survivor or familiar face?
- How was Daryl able to escape so easily?
- What are the repercussions of Daryl escaping the Sanctuary?
- Rosita’s really, really bad day
- Spencer’s even worse day
- Episode ratings
- Listener feedback
- much, much more!
If you would like to be included in the show, feel free to email us your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Be sure to check back in during the mid-season break for all new episodes of the podcast.
Latest posts by Sebastian C. (see all)
- 504 & 505 – Skidmark & The End of Everything – Fear The Walking Dead Podcast - July 9, 2019
- 503 – Humbug’s Gulch – Fear The Walking Dead Podcast - June 21, 2019
- 502 – The Hurt That Will Happen – Fear The Walking Dead Podcast - June 13, 2019