Is this an episode of The Walking Dead fans have been looking for? Not one, not two, not three, but multiple story lines all occurring in the same episode. Joy! We’re only one episode away from the midseason finale and it seems it’s shaping up to be a good one. On this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast, we discuss:
- What exactly is Michonne’s end goal?
- Was the Rick and Aaron story a little too convenient?
- Major comic overlaps for Negan and Carl
- Is the show forcing a Rick/Spencer conflict where one doesn’t exist?
- Is Rosita right about Eugene?
- Here is the full sign from the show in high-def: http://imgur.com/a/xMW7h
- Reddit: a fan rewrites all of Season 7
- Listener feedback
- much, much more!
If you would like to be included in the show, feel free to email us your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Thanks for listening to this episode! We’ll be back next week to chat about Season 7 Episode 8 entitled Hearts Still Beating.
Latest posts by Sebastian C. (see all)
- 504 & 505 – Skidmark & The End of Everything – Fear The Walking Dead Podcast - July 9, 2019
- 503 – Humbug’s Gulch – Fear The Walking Dead Podcast - June 21, 2019
- 502 – The Hurt That Will Happen – Fear The Walking Dead Podcast - June 13, 2019