Season 7 of The Walking Dead trudges along again this week with yet another singular focus episode. What is going on with this show? Why can’t we see multiple story lines occur in one episode? On this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast, we discuss:
- Heath’s personality shift
- The Oceanside community
- Do any of these story lines feel familiar to anyone else?
- Were they really planning on killing Tara the whole time?
- Terrible directorial choices and inconsistencies in storytelling
- Shit that just doesn’t make sense
- Listener feedback
- much, much more!
If you would like to be included in the show, feel free to email us your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Thanks for listening to this episode! We’ll be back next week to chat about Season 7 Episode 7 entitled Sing Me a Song.
Latest posts by Sebastian C. (see all)
- Will Morgan Return to The Walking Dead? - August 14, 2018
- 409 – People Like Us – Fear The Walking Dead Podcast - August 14, 2018
- Fear The Walking Dead Season 4B Teaser Proves CGI Can Get Much, Much Worse - August 9, 2018