Negan came to town in this week’s episode of The Walking Dead. And, as you can imagine, it wasn’t all cotton candy and bunny rabbits. But the big question of the night is: did this episode really need to be 90-minutes long? On this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast, we discuss:
- Minor b-plots that impacted the pacing of the episode
- Dwight’s personality reversal after last week’s episode
- Why did they take all of the guns?
- Are Rosita and Father Gabriel clairvoyant?
- Was Jeffrey Dean Morgan overacting?
- This Walking Dead skit by Dave Chappelle
- Listener feedback
- much, much more!
If you would like to be included in the show, feel free to email us your thoughts at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Thanks for listening to this episode! We’ll be back next week to chat about Season 7 Episode 5 entitled Go Getters.
- An Update on the TWDE Podcast by Fandom Found - August 29, 2020
- When does The Walking Dead return? The Walking Dead Season 10, Episode 9 Release Date - January 19, 2020
- 1006 & 1007 – Bonds & Open Your Eyes – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 27, 2019