This week we were treated to the lovely adventures of Carol and Morgan as they get introduced to a new community known as The Kingdom. Did we enjoy this episode? You’ll just have to listen and find out! On this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast, we discuss:
- Initial thoughts on King Ezekiel and his tiger
- Is Morgan having a change of heart?
- How did Ben’s father really die?
- The Kingdom’s relationship with The Saviors
- Real talk with Carol and Ezekiel – is there a blossoming relationship there?
- Listener feedback
- much, much more!
If you would like to be included in the show, feel free to email us your thoughts at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Thanks for listening to this episode! We’ll be back next week to chat about Season 7 Episode 3 entitled The Cell.
Latest posts by Sebastian C. (see all)
- 414 – MM 54 – Fear The Walking Dead Podcast - September 19, 2018
- 413 – Blackjack – Fear The Walking Dead Podcast - September 17, 2018
- Leaked Set Photo: Carol Gets a New Hairstyle; Confirms Second Time Jump in The Walking Dead Season 9? - September 7, 2018