It was a full frontal assault this week on The Walking Dead. This episode was possibly one of the better episodes of Season 6. It was a seamless combination of action and interesting character development. But, as always, we had our questions and critiques. On this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast, we discuss:
- Why is Carol still putting up her facade?
- Should the group have told Rick about Morgan and the wolf?
- New relationships are blossoming
- Old relationships are withering and dying
- The groups attack on The Saviors compound
- Many characters experience their first “human” kill
- Morgan being Morgan
- Did the time hop leave much to be assumed by fans?
- Listener emails and fan comments
- and much, much more!
If you would like to be included in the show, feel free to email us your thoughts at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please head over iTunes and subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Thanks for listening to this episode! We’ll be back next week to chat about Season 6 Episode 13 entitled Same Boat.
Latest posts by Sebastian C. (see all)
- 502 – The Hurt That Will Happen – Fear The Walking Dead Podcast - June 13, 2019
- 501 – Here to Help – Fear The Walking Dead Podcast - June 7, 2019
- 916 – The Storm – The Walking Dead Podcast - April 3, 2019