It was comic book galore this week on The Walking Dead. The Hilltop, Gregory the Great, and the murder of Ethan were integral comic book moments that the show did right. But what did they do wrong? Well, if you listen to our show regularly, we usually find a few things to complain about. On this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast, we discuss:
- Handling Negan’s cursing on the show.
- Andrea’s story line split amongst multiple characters
- Spoiler drama – AMC vs. The Spoiling Dead Fans
- Dorkly comic strips!
- Listener emails and fan comments
- Is the show setting up for a Abraham death soon?
- Maggie asserts herself as a leader
- Awkward family moments between Rick, Michonne, and Carl
- The Hilltop introduction
- Angsty Daryl
- and much, much more!
If you would like to be included in the show, feel free to email us your thoughts at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please head over iTunes and subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Be sure to visit our sponsor CAD AUDIO for all your podcasting and audio recording needs!
Thanks for listening to this episode! We’ll be back next week to chat about Season 6 Episode 12 entitled Not Tomorrow Yet.
- When does The Walking Dead return? The Walking Dead Season 10, Episode 9 Release Date - January 19, 2020
- 1006 & 1007 – Bonds & Open Your Eyes – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 27, 2019
- 1005 – What It Always Is – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 15, 2019