With only two weeks before the midseason premiere, we decided we might actually release a podcast for a change. The only difference – we don’t really talk all that much about The Walking Dead. During this episode, we take some time to discuss some of our new favorite television series, in addition to review a few movies we watched during the hiatus. In this episode we discuss:
- The process of making and drinking Kombucha.
- A few question from our listeners
- The Walking Death Pool – win an Apple Watch if you sign up and win the Season 6B pool. Sign up now!
- Donate to our GoFundMe account called Negan’s Swear Jar – where we agree to pay the FCC fine on behalf of Negan!
- New television series including Colony, The Expanse, and The X-Files
- Movies including Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Scout’s Guide to the Zombie Apocolypse
- The Survivor finale and who SHOULD have won
If you would like to be included in the show, feel free to email us your thoughts at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please head over iTunes and subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Be sure to visit our sponsor CAD AUDIO for all your podcasting and audio recording needs!
Thanks for listening to this episode! We’ll be back in two weeks to chat about Season 6 Episode 9 entitled No Way Out.
- When does The Walking Dead return? The Walking Dead Season 10, Episode 9 Release Date - January 19, 2020
- 1006 & 1007 – Bonds & Open Your Eyes – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 27, 2019
- 1005 – What It Always Is – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 15, 2019