We finally meet Morgan’s trainer, Eastman, the man that was able to bring Morgan back to a normal state of mind in the latest episode of The Walking Dead. This was a highly discussed episode before it was even aired and we go a bit more in-depth on if we felt the special 90-minute Morgan flashback episode was worth our time. In this episode we chat about:
- Sebastian’s upcoming road trip, godspeed!
- Our Halloween costume fails and wins
- Did we really need this Morgan specific episode?
- Jedi Eastman
- Are the Wolves still around?
- Zombie Kill of The Week!
- Expectations of next weeks episode
If you would like to be included in the show, feel free to email us your thoughts at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please head over iTunes and subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Be sure to visit our sponsor CAD AUDIO for all your podcasting and audio recording needs!
Thanks for listening to this episode! We’ll be back next week to chat about Season 6 Episode 4 entitled Now.
- The Walking Dead: World Beyond Gets An End Date… Before It Even Begins - January 17, 2020
- Is The Walking Dead Setting Up Aaron to be the New Rick Grimes? - September 4, 2018
- 808 – How It’s Gotta Be – The Walking Dead - December 14, 2017