Holy crap! What a week on The Walking Dead. As if last week’s bloodbath wasn’t enough to get your blood pumping, The Walking Dead returned Sunday night with yet another anxiety-ridden episode. So much drama has resulted from Episode 3 “Thank You”, which has sparked debates regarding the fate of Glenn across the globe! Join us as we discuss this and more on this episode of TWDE Podcast. In this episode, we chat about:
- The fantastic prizes Sebastian won from winning trivia at Madison Square Garden
- Trying out to be a guest host on The Talking Dead
- Does everyone who disagrees with Rick automatically die in this show?
- How useless are the Alexandrians
- Was this episode pretty much set up for a Glenn death?
- Are the Wolves officially over with?
- Did Glenn die, or didn’t he? The debate rages on!
- Escape routes we discuss on the show – the stairs can be viewed here – http://imgur.com/a/J6LbU
- Hiding under the dumpster can be viewed here – http://i.imgur.com/ExSw2Eg.png
- The map we discuss for those that might be confused about the events that unfold – http://i.imgur.com/nlJdgUc.jpg
- The remaining images from the Season 6 Comic Con trailer that shows events to unfold – http://imgur.com/a/1RM61
If you would like to be included in the show, feel free to email us your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please head over iTunes and subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Be sure to visit our sponsor CAD AUDIO for all your podcasting and audio recording needs!
Thanks for listening to this episode! We’ll be back next week to chat about Season 6 Episode 4 entitled Here’s Not Here.
Latest posts by Sebastian C. (see all)
- 1006 & 1007 – Bonds & Open Your Eyes – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 27, 2019
- 1005 – What It Always Is – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 15, 2019
- 1004 – Silence The Whisperers – The Walking Dead Podcast - October 29, 2019