We return after last week’s stellar premiere episode to an even better second episode. How long can The Walking Dead keep this up? Only time will tell! But if killer Carol gets even more episodes, we think this will be a pretty rock solid season. In this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast, we discuss:
- Ryan’s Walking Dead drunk texts
- Carol being a bad ass
- Did Morgan make a major mistake?
- Enid flashbacks and what they could mean for the show
- Introduction of Dr. Denise Cloyd
- Is Aaron to blame for the wolves attacking the ASZ
- Season 6 ratings decreases
- Too Many Cooks video!
- Zombie Kill of the Week & Episode Ratings
- And much, much more!
If you would like to be included in the show, feel free to email us your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please head over iTunes and subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Be sure to visit our sponsor CAD AUDIO for all your podcasting and audio recording needs!
Thanks for listening to this episode! We’ll be back next week to chat about Season 6 Episode 2 entitled JSS.
Latest posts by Sebastian C. (see all)
- 504 & 505 – Skidmark & The End of Everything – Fear The Walking Dead Podcast - July 9, 2019
- 503 – Humbug’s Gulch – Fear The Walking Dead Podcast - June 21, 2019
- 502 – The Hurt That Will Happen – Fear The Walking Dead Podcast - June 13, 2019