After yet another far-too-long hiatus, The Walking Dead returns for its sixth season premiere! This episode was particularly exciting for Sebastian, since we was fortunate enough to attend the Season 6 premiere at Madison Square Garden in New York City. Additionally, he has a very interesting tale, so be sure to listen to hear all about it.
Remember, now that we are entering the sixth season, we’ve dropped our “comic overlaps” segment and completely incorporate comic talk into the discuss. THAT MEANS, we hold nothing back. All comic story lines are on the table – romances, plot points, and especially deaths! Beware before listening! On this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast we discuss:
- The Walking Dead Fan Premiere at Madison Square Garden!
- Introductions of new characters like Heath and Carter
- Rick and Daryl at odds?
- The quarry walkers and whether it’s necessary
- Is Maggie pregnant on the show?
- Why does everyone think Morgan is mad at Rick?
- Does Jessie hate Rick now after asking him to do what he did?
- Who is blowing the horn at the end of the episode?
- Zombie Kill of the Week & Episode Ratings
- These fun doodles that we found on the interwebs
- And much, much more!
If you would like to be included in the show, feel free to email us your thoughts at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please head over iTunes and subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Be sure to visit our sponsor CAD AUDIO for all your podcasting and audio recording needs!
Thanks for listening to this episode! We’ll be back next week to chat about Season 6 Episode 2 entitled JSS.
- An Update on the TWDE Podcast by Fandom Found - August 29, 2020
- When does The Walking Dead return? The Walking Dead Season 10, Episode 9 Release Date - January 19, 2020
- 1006 & 1007 – Bonds & Open Your Eyes – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 27, 2019