Season 1 of Fear The Walking Dead is a wrap! And with it comes a zombie horde, a couple of presumed and confirmed character deaths, and a whole lot of family drama! What did you guys think of the season finale, as well as the season as a whole? Be sure to leave your thoughts in the comments section below. On this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts podcast, we discuss:
- The Walking Dead Fan Premiere at Madison Square Garden!
- The first episode of Flight 462 – the 16-part web series for Fear The Walking Dead
- Tidbits from The Talking Dead after show
- Our grievances with the finale episode
- Our expectations for Season 2
- Our picks for Season 6 deaths via WalkingDeathPool.com. Sign-up for free and join our pool called “Walking Dead Enthusiasts.”
If you would like to be included in the show, feel free to email us your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please head over iTunes and subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Be sure to visit our sponsor CAD AUDIO for all your podcasting and audio recording needs!
Thanks for listening to this episode! We’ll be back next week to chat about Season 6 Episode 1 entitled First Time Again.
- When does The Walking Dead return? The Walking Dead Season 10, Episode 9 Release Date - January 19, 2020
- 1006 & 1007 – Bonds & Open Your Eyes – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 27, 2019
- 1005 – What It Always Is – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 15, 2019