Only one episode remains in Season 1 of Fear The Walking Dead. This has led many to ask – “where exactly is this going”? This week, we got a bunch of backstory on Daniel Salazar, while the remainder of the cast appears to be fading into the background. On this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast, we discuss:
- Quick points from Episode 4, since we weren’t around last week
- Ryan almost dying in the Grand Canyon
- Who is Strand and what are his intentions with Nick?
- Mr. Salazar is pretty much Sayid from LOST
- How is the army so utterly ineffective?
- Travis’ inability to defend his family
- Is it weird to be into your step sibling?
- Griselda’s death rant
- And more!
Don’t forget to join our Death Pool for Season 6 of The Walking Dead! You can sign-up by going to walkingdeathpool.com and join our pool called “Walking Dead Enthusiasts.” It’s completely free and “just for fun”!
If you would like to be included in the show, feel free to email us your thoughts at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please head over iTunes and subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Be sure to visit our sponsor CAD AUDIO for all your podcasting and audio recording needs!
Thanks for listening to this episode! We’ll be back next week to chat about Season 1 Episode 6 entitled The Good Man.
Latest posts by Sebastian C. (see all)
- 504 & 505 – Skidmark & The End of Everything – Fear The Walking Dead Podcast - July 9, 2019
- 503 – Humbug’s Gulch – Fear The Walking Dead Podcast - June 21, 2019
- 502 – The Hurt That Will Happen – Fear The Walking Dead Podcast - June 13, 2019