After a week long hiatus, Fear The Walking Dead returned to more criticisms from fans. From unrelatable characters, to those characters making very bad decisions, viewers have a lot to complain about. On this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast we discuss:
- Whether the criticisms are justified
- The fate of Madison’s former husband
- Susan’s strange maze garden
- What’s going on with the military?
- Subtle hints regarding who might die this season
- Who’s stronger: Madison or Travis?
- Should Madison have killed Susan?
- The mysterious life of Daniel Salazar
- And more!
If you would like to be included in the show, feel free to email us your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please head over iTunes and subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Be sure to visit our sponsor CAD AUDIO for all your podcasting and audio recording needs!
Thanks for listening to this episode! We’ll be back next week to chat about Season 1 Episode 3 entitled Not Fade Away.
Latest posts by Sebastian C. (see all)
- 910 – Omega – The Walking Dead Podcast - February 19, 2019
- TWD Rumor Alert: Another Major Character Death Coming to The Walking Dead? - February 17, 2019
- The Whisperers Backstory to Be Revealed in Episode 910 of The Walking Dead: “Omega” - February 17, 2019