Just as Fear The Walking Dead is starting to ramp up, we are officially on a two week hiatus! Either way, the second episode was definitely enough to keep us interested and tide us over until then. In this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast we discuss:
- Mutha F’in Zombies, on a Mutha F’in Plane – read the article about the web series
- Who is the “Rick Grimes” of this series?
- Will Fear The Walking Dead lose its gusto once the apocalypse-scenario plays out?
- Does the show have bad writing, or are the characters just dumb?
- Which of the main characters will die first?
- Are black characters specifically targeted in The Walking Dead franchise?
- If you don’t like FEAR, read this Reddit post about how to enjoy the show a bit more
If you would like to be included in the show, feel free to email us your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please head over iTunes and subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Be sure to visit our sponsor CAD AUDIO for all your podcasting and audio recording needs!
Thanks for listening to this episode! We’ll be back next week to chat about Season 1 Episode 3 entitled The Dog.
- The Walking Dead: World Beyond Gets An End Date… Before It Even Begins - January 17, 2020
- Is The Walking Dead Setting Up Aaron to be the New Rick Grimes? - September 4, 2018
- 808 – How It’s Gotta Be – The Walking Dead - December 14, 2017