It’s the unofficial official kick-off of the podcast season here at TWDEnthusiasts.com. And with that comes our maiden voyage into Fear The Walking Dead. On this episode, we discuss the pilot episode of AMC’s new companion series to The Walking Dead.
- Expectations for the series
- Our favorite characters
- Why fans need to chill out and give the series time to progress
- Why fan complaints about the series are unjustified
- Some interesting fan theories about the virus
- And a whole bunch of other things!
If you would like to be included in the show, feel free to email us your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please head over iTunes and subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Be sure to visit our sponsor CAD AUDIO for all your podcasting and audio recording needs!
Thanks for listening to this episode! We’ll be back next week to chat about Season 1 Episode 2 entitled
Latest posts by Sebastian Compagnucci (see all)
- 807 – Time for After – The Walking Dead - December 7, 2017
- 806 – The King, The Widow & Rick – The Walking Dead - November 29, 2017
- Morgan To Join Fear The Walking Dead — But Fans are Rightfully Confused - November 26, 2017