It’s the unofficial official kick-off of the podcast season here at TWDEnthusiasts.com. And with that comes our maiden voyage into Fear The Walking Dead. On this episode, we discuss the pilot episode of AMC’s new companion series to The Walking Dead.
- Expectations for the series
- Our favorite characters
- Why fans need to chill out and give the series time to progress
- Why fan complaints about the series are unjustified
- Some interesting fan theories about the virus
- And a whole bunch of other things!
If you would like to be included in the show, feel free to email us your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please head over iTunes and subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Be sure to visit our sponsor CAD AUDIO for all your podcasting and audio recording needs!
Thanks for listening to this episode! We’ll be back next week to chat about Season 1 Episode 2 entitled
Latest posts by Sebastian C. (see all)
- 414 – MM 54 – Fear The Walking Dead Podcast - September 19, 2018
- 413 – Blackjack – Fear The Walking Dead Podcast - September 17, 2018
- Leaked Set Photo: Carol Gets a New Hairstyle; Confirms Second Time Jump in The Walking Dead Season 9? - September 7, 2018