The ending to season 5 of The Walking Dead hit us like a bag of bricks. What an emotional roller coaster from beginning to end. Thankfully this episode seemed to answer a ton of the questions we had – except for creating a ton of new ones about The Wolves. Don’t forget that next season we will be going full comic spoilers – so be sure to catch up before the The Walking Dead Season 6 premiere if you don’t want to get spoiled. Thanks for listening this season!
On this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast we discuss:
- Season 5/Episode 16 entitled “Conquer”
- The Walking Dead spin off title has been revealed
- The first promo for ‘Fear The Walking Dead’
- Morgan makes his triumphant return
- We get our first glimpses at The Wolves
- Carol continues to get more epic episode by episode
- Father Gabriel and Sasha are still loosing their damn minds
- The throw down at Rick’s trial
- Glenn vs. Nicholas – was it necessary?
- Zombie Kill of the Week
- Episode Ratings & Pick of the Week
- Be sure to stay to the very end of the episode for a hysterical montage Dennis put together. A big thank you goes out Zeke Alton and Hisham Najem for voicing the awesome ending to our season finale episode!
Dennis’ Pick of the Week: The movie trailer for Maggie – Directed by Henry Hobson, the story follows Arnold Schwarzenegger setting out to protect his infected daughter (Abigail Breslin) when a zombie epidemic is threatening the world. It looks to be a refreshingly small-scale, compelling drama with the zombie aspect simply a backdrop, and we’ll find out soon if that’s the case. Also starring Joely Richardson, Laura Cayouette, and Dana Gourrier, check out the trailer below.
Sebastian’s Pick of the Week: The Great Philadelphia Comic Con coming to Philadelphia this weekend. Lots of great guests including Star Trek, Power Rangers, The Walking Dead, and more.
Ryan’s Pick of the Week: Escape the Room in Philadelphia. Escape the Room is a fun, interactive game taking place in Philly. While it looks like any other ordinary room, it’s actually a mystery puzzle. Find the hidden objects, figure out the clues and solve the puzzles to earn your freedom and “Escape the Room.” You have 60 minutes, so be quick! Come with your friends, family and coworkers and have a great time.
If you would like to be included in the show; whether it’s general comments about the new episode, sharing your Zombie Kill of the Week, or if you have your own Pick of The Week, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please head over iTunes and subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Be sure to visit our sponsors Loot Crate!
Thanks for listening to this episode! We’ll be back next week to chat about the Season 5 finale, Episode 16 of The Walking Dead entitled “Conquer.”
- An Update on the TWDE Podcast by Fandom Found - August 29, 2020
- When does The Walking Dead return? The Walking Dead Season 10, Episode 9 Release Date - January 19, 2020
- 1006 & 1007 – Bonds & Open Your Eyes – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 27, 2019