Warning: MAJOR plot spoilers for the next episode of The Walking Dead. These spoilers are for Episode14 ‘Spend’ set to air on Sunday, March 15 at 9PM EST on AMC. If you don’t want two character deaths spoiled for you, turn back now. You have been warned.
It’s safe to say The Walking Dead has spared no lives during Season 5 of AMC’s hit zombie drama. With the death of fan-favorite Beth in the midseason finale and the demise of Tyreese in the midseason premiere (both of whom were main cast members), it comes as a bit of a surprise that The Walking Dead would be willing to kill off even more members of Rick’s group. However, since many fans typically predict the death of a major character near the end of the season, it’s refreshing that they’ve been switching it up during Season 5 to catch fans off guard.
With that being said, The Spoiling Dead Fans delivered some fresh intel on the next episode of The Walking Dead entitled “Spend”. Based on the spoilers information they received, it appears that we will lose two additional characters in this next episode, one of whom is part of Rick’s group of survivors.
TSDF EXCLUSIVE: Some scene descriptions for “Spend” to go along with 2 deaths!
These events are in chronological order other than the second death. We do not know the placing of it at this time.
– The opening scene shows Gabriel entering a homemade prayer room. He stands at an alter and looks down at a bible. A basket of strawberries has been left for him from a member of the the community with a note stating it’s a blessing to have him there. He then starts to tear the pages out of the bible. (Geez Gabriel, hate strawberries much?)
– While on a run to some sort of warehouse that contains electrical products (they are looking for some sort of replacement part), Deanna’s son Aiden, (the self-proclaimed douchebag) shoots a walker that’s wearing riot gear multiple times at a close distance. Aiden ends up shooting a grenade on the walker’s body by mistake. (Oopsie!) After the smoke clears, we see that Aiden has become a human shish kabob as he is impaled on a pole. Tara is knocked unconscious and starts bleeding from the head. After a failed attempt to help Aiden, he is munched on by some walkers. Eugene to the rescue! He scoops up Tara and carries her to safety.
– Abraham leads a construction team outside the community. They have been tasked with building a wall. A herd of walkers appear, which result in bullets flying. Abraham says “mother dick” (Abe sure does love dick!! The word dick that is..) and is ecstatic to be fighting walkers once again. After the fight, he tells the team to stay and finish the job they started.
– Now for the second death – Got your Kleenex handy? No? Ok we’ll wait.. Ready, now? Along with the death of Aiden, we will also lose Noah much like many of us predicted. Noah and Glenn get trapped in what looks like an office building. Noah gets trapped behind a glass wall of sorts and Glenn watches as Noah’s face is pressed up against the glass while some dirty walker fingers go into his mouth and his cheek is ripped apart. Goodbye Noah, we will miss your face.
Note: the information is correct at the time of posting. As always, anything can change by the time we see the episode.
Personally I’m a little surprised to hear that Aiden Monroe will meet his demise so early on into the Alexandria Safe Zone storyline. Recently we had made the assumption that Aiden would assume the role of comic book Spencer due to his predisposition for being a douche bag; that appears to no longer be the case. In the most recent episode of The Walking Dead, we are introduced to another one of Deanna’s sons, aptly named Spencer Monroe, so it’s likely he will mimic his comic counterpart in the show.
The death of Noah is not surprising after recent news that Tyler James Williams was cast as a series regular on a Criminal Minds spinoff series. Additionally, Williams only had a recurring role on The Walking Dead, which tends to mean the actor will likely end up as zombie food shortly after being introduced.
In a recent interview, Norman Reedus told fans to “grab their Kleenex” for the Season 5 finale. Do you think we may see even more deaths, in addition to Noah and Aiden? Or do you think that Noah is who Reedus was referencing in the interview? Are you sad to see Noah go? Sound off with your thoughts and feels in the comments section below!
- An Update on the TWDE Podcast by Fandom Found - August 29, 2020
- When does The Walking Dead return? The Walking Dead Season 10, Episode 9 Release Date - January 19, 2020
- 1006 & 1007 – Bonds & Open Your Eyes – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 27, 2019