We’re at sexy 69, and that means an extra-long show just for your pleasure. Just kidding. No seriously, this episode is about 2-hours long. So crack open a beer (or 12), draw yourself a bubble bath, clear your schedule – we’re in this together for the long haul.
On this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast we discuss:
- Season 5/Episode 13 entitled “Forget”
- The Walking Dead Spinoff gets two seasons already
- Big announcement regarding the future of our podcast
- Norman Reedus tells us to grab our kleenex for the finale episode?
- Comic overlaps from episode 13 – there were a lot of them again!
- Is Sasha the new comic book version of Andrea?
- How Carol has easily become the best character in The Walking Dead universe
- Daryl and Aaron’s bond session
- Everyone gets a job at the ASZ!
- Pick of the Week & Episode Ratings
Dennis’ Pick of the Week: The comic book series Planetoid by Ken Garing.
Sebastian’s Pick of the Week: The comic book series SAGA by Brian K. Vaughan.
Ryan’s Pick of the Week: Horror Block will be featuring not one but two The Walking Dead items for the month of March. Don’t miss out, subscribe to Horror Block today!
If you would like to be included in the show; whether it’s general comments about the new episode, sharing your Zombie Kill of the Week, or if you have your own Pick of The Week, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please head over iTunes and subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Be sure to visit our sponsors Loot Crate!
Thanks for listening to this episode! We’ll be back next week to chat about episode 14 of The Walking Dead entitled “Spend.”
Latest posts by Sebastian C. (see all)
- 1006 & 1007 – Bonds & Open Your Eyes – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 27, 2019
- 1005 – What It Always Is – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 15, 2019
- 1004 – Silence The Whisperers – The Walking Dead Podcast - October 29, 2019