The Walking Dead returned this week with their take on classic horror films. After last week’s less than stellar performance, they definitely stepped it up! There is so much drama surrounding this episode, mostly due to the fact that people can’t handle anything that goes against their narrow minds. BUT, enough of that for now – we discuss it plenty in the podcast.
On this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast we discuss:
- Season 5/Episode 11 entitled “The Distance”
- The mass hysteria that resulted from a kiss
- People who irritate us on the internet – pretty much everyone
- Comic overlaps from episode 11 – there were a lot of them!
- Michonne stepping up as a leader in the group and making the decisions
- Ross Marquand‘s stunning portrayal of Aaron from the comics
- Is the Alexandria Safe Zone all it’s cracked up to be?
- Pick of the Week & Episode Ratings
Dennis’ Pick of the Week: Onlive Games – $10/month hosts your video games so they can be live streamed, meaning way faster speeds in HD!
Sebastian’s Pick of the Week: This newly created short for the Power Rangers! A 90s kid nerdgasm awaits you!!
Ryan’s Pick of the Week: Ryan had about 40 Picks of the Week on this episode, but he was most digging this book – Ready Player One
If you would like to be included in the show; whether it’s general comments about the new episode, sharing your Zombie Kill of the Week, or if you have your own Pick of The Week, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please head over iTunes and subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Be sure to visit our sponsors Loot Crate!
Thanks for listening to this episode! We’ll be back next week to chat about episode 12 of The Walking Dead entitled “Remember.”
Latest posts by Sebastian C. (see all)
- 414 – MM 54 – Fear The Walking Dead Podcast - September 19, 2018
- 413 – Blackjack – Fear The Walking Dead Podcast - September 17, 2018
- Leaked Set Photo: Carol Gets a New Hairstyle; Confirms Second Time Jump in The Walking Dead Season 9? - September 7, 2018