Warning: spoilers for the next episode of The Walking Dead below. You have been warned!
Another week, another round of spoilers from The Spoiling Dead Fans! Below is a detailed explanation of the things to come in Episode 12 ‘Remember’, set to premiere on Sunday, March 1 at 9PM EST on AMC. Check them out below and let us know what you think. I think it puts to rest many fan theories regarding the Alexandria Safe Zone and its inhabitants.
- While Rick is walking through the Alexandria Safe Zone, there are two houses next door to one another. Aaron tells him they can have both. Rick, as a precaution, makes them all sleep in the same house in the same room for the first night. The leader of ASZ comes around and comments on them staying in the same house. The next day Rick talks about them not having to share a room.
- While Rick is in his new house he receives his first visitor. A shirtless Rick (yummmmm) meets Alexandra (character name not known) at the door. Right away she offers to cut his hair. Her son is around Carls age so they immediately have something in common. There are a few kids Carl’s age and a girl that Carl may be interested in.
- Each person in the group is given a specific job. Daryl is the only person who doesn’t have a job assigned to him and doesn’t seem to like the place. He spends a lot of time on the porch (from the preview). At one point, he skins a possum even though there is plenty of good food to eat.
- The group is shown how to do a ‘run’. A son of one of the community’s leaders has a walker chained up, which ends up missing. It creeps up on the group from out of nowhere. One of them stabs the walker and the leader’s son throws a fit (Lizzie anyone?). Glenn ends up punching the guy who chained the walker. The guy’s mother thanks Glenn for teaching her son a lesson.
- In the house Carl is in he hears a noise upstairs. With knife in hand, Carl opens the door (from the preview). It’s empty apart from some magazines which we find out later belong to the local kids. They used the house as a hangout. No walkers behind the door though. Carl is just imagining or thinking like his father; always on the look out.
- At one point, Carol mentions the group may possibly get weak if they stay at the community. They want to stay, but it’s more of a concern they will become weak. Rick then says they won’t get weak. He goes on to says that if the people in the ASZ don’t make it, the group will just take it.
What do you guys think? Are you excited for the next episode of The Walking Dead? Sound off with your thoughts in the comments section below!
Latest posts by Sebastian C. (see all)
- 1004 – Silence The Whisperers – The Walking Dead Podcast - October 29, 2019
- 1003 – Ghosts – The Walking Dead Podcast - October 25, 2019
- 1002 – We Are The End of The World – The Walking Dead Podcast - October 19, 2019