After tripping our balls off last episode, we return this week with a slower paced, survivalist type episode. This may be the most realistic depiction of a zombie apocalypse in the show’s history. We were rather split regarding the quality of this episode; Sebastian enjoyed it while Ryan and Dennis were not pleased.
On this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast we discuss:
- Season 5/Episode 10 entitled “Them”
- Is The Walking Dead racist? They did kill off a major black character during Black History Month!
- Comic overlaps from episode 10
- Is the show dark enough, or are they leaving out major plot points from the comics to avoid offending fans?
- Pick of the Week & Episode Ratings
Dennis’ Pick of the Week: Holdout – The full length zombie-comedy-action-drama movie.
Made with a budget of around $100, between school and during holidays.
Sebastian’s Pick of the Week: The Falling Dead – a click to kill game available on iOS and Android. We are giving away 5 promo codes. Enter to win by leaving us a review on iTunes and/or Stitcher radio!
Ryan’s Pick of the Week: The new movie San Andreas with Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson – an apocalyptic movie similar to 2012. Looks like a winner!
If you would like to be included in the show; whether it’s general comments about the new episode, sharing your Zombie Kill of the Week, or if you have your own Pick of The Week, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please head over iTunes and subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Be sure to visit our sponsors Loot Crate!
Thanks for listening to this episode! We’ll be back next week to chat about episode 11 of The Walking Dead entitled “The Distance.”
Latest posts by Sebastian C. (see all)
- 910 – Omega – The Walking Dead Podcast - February 19, 2019
- TWD Rumor Alert: Another Major Character Death Coming to The Walking Dead? - February 17, 2019
- The Whisperers Backstory to Be Revealed in Episode 910 of The Walking Dead: “Omega” - February 17, 2019