Just when we thought the midseason finale of The Walking Dead was crazy, we return to an even crazier episode! Was this not one of the most trippy episodes of The Walking Dead ever? Unfortunately we will no longer see our beloved Tyreese, but this episode paid great homage to the character. Be sure to sound off with your thoughts about the episode in the comments section below.
On this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast we discuss:
- Season 5/Episode 9 entitled “What Happened and What’s Going On”
- Fear The Walking Dead spin-off news
- Little bit of Game of Thrones, well, because, it’s one of the best shows on TV
- Comic overlaps from episode 9
- All the little details you may have missed from Episode 9
- Is Noah just getting plain annoying?
- Who are the wolves and when will they come into play?
- Dead cast reunion!
- Were you happy or sad to see Tyreese go? We have quite the heated debate on the podcast.
Dennis’ Pick of the Week: Better Call Saul – the Breaking Bad spin-off featuring everyone’s favorite lawyer Saul Goodman.
Sebastian’s Pick of the Week: The Walking Dead-themed Valentines Day cards.
Ryan’s Pick of the Week: Ryan finally watched Z Nation on SyFy, so we chat about that.
If you would like to be included in the show; whether it’s general comments about the new episode, sharing your Zombie Kill of the Week, or if you have your own Pick of The Week, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please head over iTunes and subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Be sure to visit our sponsors Loot Crate!
Thanks for listening to this episode! We’ll be back next week to chat about episode 10 of The Walking Dead entitled “Them.”
- When does The Walking Dead return? The Walking Dead Season 10, Episode 9 Release Date - January 19, 2020
- 1006 & 1007 – Bonds & Open Your Eyes – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 27, 2019
- 1005 – What It Always Is – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 15, 2019