Wow, the midseason finale was crazzzzzy. While we enjoyed the first half of season five, we did have a few issues with the way the Season 5A ended. All in all, this might just be the best season of The Walking Dead yet – believe it, or not! Make sure to sound off with your thoughts on the midseason finale in the comments section below!
On this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast we discuss:
- Season 5/Episode 8 entitled “CODA”
- When are episode details no longer considered spoilers?
- The PA spin-off series casting controversy!
- Other spin-off related casting news
- Beth’s impossible death shot
- Where is Rick and co. headed next?
- Zombie Kill of the Week, Episode Ratings and Pick of the Week!
- Plans for off-season
Dennis’ Pick of the Week: Into the Dead – a super simple runner style game for your mobile device.
Sebastian’s Pick of the Week: Cool documentary about The Walking Dead Comics: A Decade of the Dead.
Ryan’s Pick of the Week: Multiple Christmas presents for The Walking Dead fanboy or girl in your life! We’ll have a full list on our website within the next few days!
If you would like to be included in the show; whether it’s general comments about the new episode, sharing your Zombie Kill of the Week, or if you have your own Pick of The Week, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please head over iTunes and subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Thanks everyone for a great first half of the season! We’ll be back periodically throughout the midseason hiatus to bring you brand spanking new episodes of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast!
- An Update on the TWDE Podcast by Fandom Found - August 29, 2020
- When does The Walking Dead return? The Walking Dead Season 10, Episode 9 Release Date - January 19, 2020
- 1006 & 1007 – Bonds & Open Your Eyes – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 27, 2019