With only one episode remaining before the dreaded midseason hiatus, what’s in store for Rick and his band of survivors? Will the group successfully recover Beth and Carol without losing any members, or will it be a midseason bloodbath? We discuss this and more on the most recent episode of our podcast – Episode 7 “Crossed.”
On this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast we discuss:
- Season 5/Episode 7 entitled “Crossed”
- Blondes, Brunettes & Redheads – what’s your preference?
- Do they need to start killing off more characters?
- Was Emily Kinney spotted on the S5 finale set?
- Is Sasha turning into the new Andrea?
- Pooping adventure with Sebastian and Ryan
- The meaning of CODA aka the midseason finale’s episode title
- Zombie Kill of the Week, Episode Ratings and Pick of the Week!
Dennis’ Pick of the Week: Zombies, Monsters and Robots on Steam. A bit like Gears of War and it’s 100% free, even better!
Sebastian’s Pick of the Week: How Everything Goes to Hell During a Zombie Apocalypse from the Oatmeal.com.
Ryan’s Pick of the Week: Zombie Fungus that infects ants – say whaaa?
If you would like to be included in the show; whether it’s general comments about the new episode, sharing your Zombie Kill of the Week, or if you have your own Pick of The Week, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please head over iTunes and subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
We’ll be back next week with a brand spanking new episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast reviewing the midseason finale, Episode 8 of Season 5 “CODA”.
Latest posts by Sebastian Compagnucci (see all)
- The Walking Dead Season 9 SDCC Trailer is Here — Watch It Now! - July 20, 2018
- Fear The Walking Dead Season 4B SDCC Trailer — Watch it now! - July 20, 2018
- 209 – Vanishing Point – Westworld Podcast - June 25, 2018