It was the Daryl and Carol show this week on an all new episode of AMC’s hit zombie drama The Walking Dead. Compared to last year’s Daryl-centered episode, we were pleasantly surprised with the outcome. With only 2 episodes left in the first half of Season 5, how will this whole storyline pan out? Only time will tell!
On this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast we discuss:
- Season 5/Episode 6 entitled “Consumed”
- The impossible van crash scene
- Carol flashbacks, oh my!
- Noah’s not so surprising return
- Daryl’s daddy issues
- Carol gets her ass run over by the po-po
- If Daryl has to choose between saving Carol or Beth, who would he save?
- Predictions for the remainder of the season
- Racist articles regarding Noah, Morgan and Tyreese
- Zombie Kill of the Week, Episode Ratings and Pick of the Week!
Dennis’ Pick of the Week: New post stating that ravens could kill off zombies. Question for our listeners, could animals actually take out the undead?
Sebastian’s Pick of the Week: Steven Yeun featured in Funny or Die Parody Clip
Ryan’s Pick of the Week: Nerf Zombie Strike toys for the holidays!
If you would like to be included in the show; whether it’s general comments about the new episode, sharing your Zombie Kill of the Week, or if you have your own Pick of The Week, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please head over iTunes and subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
We’ll be back next week with a brand spanking new episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast reviewing Episode 7 of Season 5 “Crossed”.
Latest posts by Sebastian Compagnucci (see all)
- 209 – Vanishing Point – Westworld Podcast - June 25, 2018
- 408 – No One’s Gone – Fear The Walking Dead Podcast - June 13, 2018
- 207 – Les Ecorches – Westworld Podcast - June 12, 2018