Finally the “Bethisode” we’ve all been waiting for with bated breath – and we find out what Beth has been up to since the last time we saw her in Season 4.
On this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast we discuss:
- Congratulations to David Dye for winning the Zombie bobble head giveaway from Whoopassenterprises.com. Email us to collect your prize!
- Why hasn’t Maggie been looking for Beth – according to Emily Kinney?
- A very detailed recap of the best foods to eat in Philadelphia and New Jersey
- We skipped “Top 5” this week and tried out a new format – let us know if you like it!
- Pick of the Week, Zombie Kill of the Week and Episode Ratings for Slabtown
Dennis’ Pick of the Week: Zombie Virus for Android/iOS – A madman scientist with a fascination for diseases and plagues can only mean one thing: the zombie apocalypse!
Sebastian’s Pick of the Week: 12 Monkeys Trailer on SyFy – The show follows the journey of a time traveler, Cole, from the post-apocalyptic future.
Ryan’s Pick of the Week: Coast Guard rescues zombie from Lake Michigan – http://fox2now.com/2014/11/03/coast-guard-rescues-zombie-from-lake-michigan/
If you would like to be included in the show; whether it’s general comments about the new episode, sharing your Zombie Kill of the Week, or if you have your own Pick of The Week, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please head over iTunes and subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
We’ll be back next week with a brand spanking new episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast reviewing Episode 5 of Season 5 “Self Help”.
- An Update on the TWDE Podcast by Fandom Found - August 29, 2020
- When does The Walking Dead return? The Walking Dead Season 10, Episode 9 Release Date - January 19, 2020
- 1006 & 1007 – Bonds & Open Your Eyes – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 27, 2019