The big finale episode for Terminus and The Hunters is here! What a nice way to wrap up that storyline with a brutal massacre. Got to love it! Tune in to here our thoughts about Episode 3 of Season 5 of The Walking Dead entitled “Four Walls in a Roof.”
On this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast we discuss:
- Meet and greet with Emily Kinney at an Epilepsy Awareness Event
- Who is with Daryl at the end of the episode?
- Father Gabriel reveals his big secret
- Bob gets Tainted Meat!
- Our top 5 from Episode 3 of Season 5 “Four Walls and a Roof”
- Zombie Kill of The Week and Episode Ratings
- Comic Overlaps from “Four Walls and a Roof”
Dennis’ Pick of the Week: How prepared are you for the Zombie Apocalypse? Test your knowledge about basic diseases! http://www.newsup.me/quizzes/are-you-ready-for-the-zombie-apocalypse
Sebastian’s Pick of the Week: Get customized zombie bobble heads from Whoopassenterprises.com. Check out these great gifts for the zombie lover in your life. Also – we are giving one way to a listener. Simply rate our podcast on iTunes and/or Stitcher Radio to enter!
Ryan’s Pick of the Week: Zombie Prom in Philadelphia
If you would like to be included in the show; whether it’s general comments about the new episode, sharing your Zombie Kill of the Week, or if you have your own Pick of The Week, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please head over iTunes and subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
We’ll be back next week with a brand spanking new episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast reviewing Episode 4 of Season 5 “Slabtown”.
Latest posts by Sebastian C. (see all)
- Will Morgan Return to The Walking Dead? - August 14, 2018
- 409 – People Like Us – Fear The Walking Dead Podcast - August 14, 2018
- Fear The Walking Dead Season 4B Teaser Proves CGI Can Get Much, Much Worse - August 9, 2018