Censors, censors galore! In honor of a missed opportunity to say the “F” word in the Season 4 finale of The Walking Dead, we censor our entire show (or at least tried to) – which makes us realize how much we really curse during the show.
Either way, what an incredible season 5 opener! We’re back for the normal season recording starting off with the episode No Sanctuary. Sebastian and Dennis are joined by TWD Enthusiast original, Ryan! No Sanctuary kicks off right where Season 4 left off with shit hitting the fan for Rick and company. This episode is jam packed full of action along with the most gruesome scene in The Walking Dead’s history!
On this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast we discuss:
- Our top 5 from Episode 1 of Season 5 “No Sanctuary”
- We talk spin-off theories and what we’d like to see – No Daryl Dixon, please!
- Did Carol kill Walker Andrea in the season premiere?
- Discussion of the use of the “F” word in the show
- Was Negan featured on this episode as well? Kirkman says “No!”
- Comic Overlaps from “No Sanctuary”
- Zombie Kill of The Week and episode ratings!
Sebastian’s Pick: New SyFy Docuseries “Town of The Living Dead“, which follows independent film makers as they shoot their own zombie movie.
Dennis’ Pick: Animal Planet is developing a new scripted-original series “The Other Dead” based on the graphic novel.
Ryan’s Pick: McFarlane Toys Launches The Walking Dead Building Block Sets
If you would like to be included in the show; whether it’s general comments about the new episode, sharing your Zombie Kill of the Week, or if you have your own Pick of The Week, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please head over iTunes and subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
We’ll be back next week with a brand spanking new episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast reviewing Episode 2 of Season 5 “Strangers”.
Latest posts by Sebastian Compagnucci (see all)
- 807 – Time for After – The Walking Dead - December 7, 2017
- 806 – The King, The Widow & Rick – The Walking Dead - November 29, 2017
- Morgan To Join Fear The Walking Dead — But Fans are Rightfully Confused - November 26, 2017