Is it October yet? The Walking Dead wrapped up its fourth and final season (April Fools!) last Sunday. After weeks of waiting, most of the groups were finally reunited in a reunion that could be described as…quick. And what about Terminus, you ask? Well we learned just enough about Terminus in the last 4 minutes of the episode to give us a good taste of what’s to come in Season 5. We even got to see Hershel in the finale, which was a great treat for fans of the recently deceased character. Not surprisingly, fan reactions to the finale have been mixed. Join Dennis and Sebastian as we discuss the Season 4 finale of The Walking Dead.
On this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast we discuss:
- Episode 15 “Us” – since we missed last week’s review due to vacation schedules
- Masterson, Serratos and West promoted to series regulars for Season 5
- The Walking Dead announces a new show runner for spin-off series
- This deleted scene of Terminus from the finale
- Comic Overlaps from “A”
- Our Top 5 Moments from Season 4/Episode 16 of The Walking Dead: “A”
- Zombie Kill of The Week and episode ratings!
In order to keep the podcast under two hours, Dennis and I did not select Picks of the Week for this episode. We’ll be back with “Picks of the Episode” once we start our off-season programming.
If you would like to be included in the show; whether it’s general comments about the new episode, sharing your Zombie Kill of the Week, or if you have your own Pick of The Week, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please head over iTunes and subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Be sure to visit our sponsor Dorkside Toys and buy some toys for the nerds in your life!
We’ll be back in a couple of weeks with a brand spanking new episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast!
Latest posts by Sebastian Compagnucci (see all)
- 807 – Time for After – The Walking Dead - December 7, 2017
- 806 – The King, The Widow & Rick – The Walking Dead - November 29, 2017
- Morgan To Join Fear The Walking Dead — But Fans are Rightfully Confused - November 26, 2017