Just look at the flowers, Lizzie. Just look at the flowers. What an episode! After the last two week’s less than stellar episodes, The Walking Dead returned this week with one of the best episodes of the season, possibly the entire series. Carol has once again proven why she is one of the most intriguing characters on The Walking Dead. Tyreese even played a major role in the episode – about damn (hammer) time!
On this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast we discuss:
- The Walking Dead Enthusiasts getting sued by AMC & The Walking Dead
- Did AMC Accidentally Confirm a Daryl/Beth Romance?
- Robert Kirkman will be doing an AMA on Reddit – March 19th
- Comic Overlaps from The Grove
- Our Top 5 Moments from Season 4/Episode 14 of The Walking Dead: The Grove
- Zombie Kill of The Week, Pick of the Week and episode ratings!
Sebastian’s Pick: 12 Highlights from the LOST Paleyfest Panel. Everyone’s favorite TV show LOST is celebrating its 10th anniversary! Many of the actors recently did a panel at Paleyfest to discuss the many mysteries surrounding the show. If you’ve seen the show, be sure to check out this video of all the Unanswered Questions of LOST!
Dennis’ Pick: The Young and the Dead by Scott Serkland. This is a new comic series based in the 80s – think Goonies meets The Walking Dead! The characters are a ton of fun and the art work is great! Currently only the first and second issue have been released. Issue 3 should be released later this year.
If you would like to be included in the show; whether it’s general comments about the new episode, sharing your Zombie Kill of the Week, or if you have your own Pick of The Week, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please head over iTunes and subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Be sure to visit our sponsor Dorkside Toys and buy some toys for the nerds in your life!
We’ll be back next week to recap episode 15 of The Walking Dead entitled “Us.”
Latest posts by Sebastian C. (see all)
- When does The Walking Dead return? The Walking Dead Season 10, Episode 9 Release Date - January 19, 2020
- 1006 & 1007 – Bonds & Open Your Eyes – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 27, 2019
- 1005 – What It Always Is – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 15, 2019