After last week’s disappointing showing, we’re back this week reviewing another less than stellar episode. It wasn’t all bad – the Daryl/Beth storyline actually stood at the forefront for us this week. We get a little back story on Bob, but again, not much that we didn’t already know. Maggie is still on the hunt for Glenn, while Sasha just wants to find safety in an abandoned warehouse. I guess she could care less about Tyreese.
In this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast we discuss:
- Robert Kirkman will be doing an AMA on Reddit next week
- Listener feedback from our last episode
- Comic Overlaps from previous episodes
- Our Top 5 Moments from Season 4/Episode 13 of The Walking Dead: Alone
- Zombie Kill of The Week, Pick of the Week and episode ratings!
Sebastian’s Pick: Resurrection on ABC. This is a new series that just premiered last Sunday. The plot is based on the novel The Returned, and follows a young boy who died years prior but was miraculously resurrected and is now returning to his family. We highly recommend this series for anyone who was a fan of LOST!
Dennis’ Pick: A 30,000 year old virus called the Pithovirus that was recently discovered in Russia which came back to life after being frozen for thousands of years. Is this the real life zombie apocalypse virus? You be the judge!
If you would like to be included in the show; whether it’s general comments about the new episode, sharing your Zombie Kill of the Week, or if you have your own Pick of The Week, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please head over iTunes and subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Be sure to visit our sponsor Dorkside Toys and buy some toys for the nerds in your life!
We’ll be back next week to recap episode 14 of The Walking Dead entitled “The Grove.”
Latest posts by Sebastian C. (see all)
- 905 – What Comes After – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 6, 2018
- Season 37 Episode 5 – Survivor: David vs. Goliath – Survivor Wannabes Podcast - October 30, 2018
- Season 37 Episode 4 – Survivor: David vs. Goliath – Survivor Wannabes Podcast - October 30, 2018