We’re officially at the midway point of the second half of Season 4! This week we got a deeper look into the life and times of fan favorite Daryl Dixon. Oh yeah, Beth was there too. This entire episode was focused on character development, but at the same time felt completely void of any said character development. There’s been a war brewing between those who liked this episode and those who didn’t. Fortunately for Dennis and I, neither of us liked it. What did you think about the latest episode of The Walking Dead? Sound off with your thoughts in the comments section below.
In this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast we discuss:
- The Walking Dead Game Season 2: A House Divided
- A Hangout for the fans of The Walking Dead at Walker Stalker Con in Chicago
- Comic Overlaps for this episode – although there weren’t really enough
- Nightmare stories from Sebastian’s own experiences working at a country club
- Our Top 5 Moments from Season 4/Episode 12 of The Walking Dead: Still
- The power Daryl Dixon has over millions of fan boys and girls
- Zombie Kill of The Week, Pick of the Week and episode ratings!
Sebastian’s Pick: Helix on Syfy. This is SyFy’s personal attempt at an original series about “viral outbreak.” It’s actually pretty good for a SyFy series, so we definitely suggest checking it out during off season. Just go into it with low expectations and you may just be pleasantly surprised!
Dennis’ Pick: If you’ve never had a reason to visit Japan, now you do. Japan’s Universal Studios recently opened a new theme park based on the very popular Resident Evil franchise. Check this out!
If you would like to be included in the show; whether it’s general comments about the new episode, sharing your Zombie Kill of the Week, or if you have your own Pick of The Week, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please head over iTunes and subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Be sure to visit our sponsor’s website, Dorkside Toys, by clicking the banner under our sponsors section in the sidebar navigation.
We’ll be back next week to recap episode 13 of The Walking Dead entitled “Alone.”
Latest posts by Sebastian C. (see all)
- 1001 – Lines We Cross – The Walking Dead Podcast - October 9, 2019
- 504 & 505 – Skidmark & The End of Everything – Fear The Walking Dead Podcast - July 9, 2019
- 503 – Humbug’s Gulch – Fear The Walking Dead Podcast - June 21, 2019