Filler, get your filler, here! The Walking Dead returns this week with yet another episode that just felt plain weird. We know The Walking Dead enjoys the whole “slow burn” thing – taking their sweet time to build up to some monumental event – but it’s getting a little ridiculous at this point. But I guess it wasn’t all bad this week. We began to get a lot more background on our new friends Abraham, Eugene and Rosita. We also get to see Rosita bend down – sweet! Also, as a warning – we discuss some major comic book spoilers that may or may not happen in the show. Listener discretion is advised!
In this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast we discuss:
- Norman Reedus becoming a movie star – will he kick the bucket on TWD?
- Brighton Sharbino death threats – enough people!
- Comic Overlaps for this episode
- Our Top 5 Moments from Season 4/Episode 11 of The Walking Dead: Claimed
- Zombie Kill of The Week, Pick of the Week and episode ratings!
- Pick the winner of our giveaway sponsored by ManCrates.com – but you’re going to have to listen to the show in order to find out!
Sebastian’s Pick: Table Zombies! It’s an augmented reality game developed by SRG United Solutions, where the user plays the role of a shooter from the chopper of a rescue team. The cool part is the game integrates your surroundings through the use of data points on a printable PDF. The game is available on your iPhone or iPad. Check it out!
Dennis’ Pick: Infinity’s YouTube Channel – ever thought an episode of ‘The Walking Dead’ was boring? I’m sure you have! These Walking Dead parodies cut out all the bullshit and run down the episode in a quick 1-2 minute video. They even make fun of Lori – which everyone enjoys.
If you would like to be included in the show; whether it’s general comments about the new episode, sharing your Zombie Kill of the Week, or if you have your own Pick of The Week, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please head over iTunes and subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Be sure to visit our sponsor’s website, Dorkside Toys, by clicking the banner under our sponsors section in the sidebar navigation.
We’ll be back next week to recap episode 12 of The Walking Dead entitled “Still.”
Latest posts by Sebastian C. (see all)
- 901 – A New Beginning – The Walking Dead Podcast - October 9, 2018
- 416 – I Lose Myself – Fear The Walking Dead Podcast - October 2, 2018
- 415 – I Lose People – Fear The Walking Dead Podcast - September 30, 2018