After a grueling mid-season hiatus, ‘The Walking Dead’ has officially returned with what many dubbed as the greatest overlap from the comic book to the television series. We would have to agree! The best parts of this episode were the Rick/Carl dynamic, which was very similar to what we saw in the comic book. We even get a little bit of Michonne’s back story, even though it was technically a dream sequence rather than a flashback.
In this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast we discuss:
- Comic Overlaps for this episode
- Lots of comic book discussion
- Our Top 5 Moments from Season 4/Episode 9 of The Walking Dead: After
- Zombie Kill of The Week, Pick of the Week and episode ratings!
- Predictions for next episode called “Inmates”
Sebastian’s Pick: The Walking Dead road trip: Your 13-stop tour of the show’s best filming locations. Take this with you on your next trip to Atlanta and use it as your guided tour of all the best Walking Dead filming locations.
Dennis’ Pick: “Zombeavers” – a zombie spoof film from the creators of Cabin Fever, The Ring and American Pie. This looks absolutely ridiculous – in a magical way.
If you would like to be included in the show; whether it’s general comments about the new episode, sharing your Zombie Kill of the Week, or if you have your own Pick of The Week, feel free to email us at email@example.com. You can also keep in touch by LIKING us on Facebook or following us on Twitter. We also have a toll-free ZOMB-line where you can call in and leave your thoughts: 347.699.6621.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please head over to the iTunes store and search for “The Walking Dead Enthusiasts”. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Be sure to visit our sponsor’s website, Dorkside Toys, by clicking the banner under our sponsors section in the sidebar navigation.
We’ll be back next week to recap episode 10 of The Walking Dead entitled “Inmates.”
Latest posts by Sebastian C. (see all)
- 901 – A New Beginning – The Walking Dead Podcast - October 9, 2018
- 416 – I Lose Myself – Fear The Walking Dead Podcast - October 2, 2018
- 415 – I Lose People – Fear The Walking Dead Podcast - September 30, 2018