Welcome to our Prediction Palooza episode of the podcast. This week, we’re chatting about a bunch of Walking Dead news and our predictions for the second half of Season 4 of ‘The Walking Dead’ – which is set to resume on Sunday, February 9th at 9PM on AMC!
In this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast we discuss:
- A possible Daryl Dixon death
- The Governor’s return in the second half of Season 4
- New characters to be introduced
- Why Negan won’t be in Season 4
- The titles and descriptions for each of the 8 episodes in Season 4B
- Big questions from the first half the season that have yet to be answered!
- Is Baby Judith alive?
- Who actually killed Karen and David?
- Who is feeding/dissecting the rats?
- Will we see Sam return at some point?
If you would like to be included in the show feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also keep in touch by LIKING us on Facebook or following us on Twitter. We also have a toll-free ZOMB-line where you can call in and leave your thoughts: 347.699.6621.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please head over to the iTunes and subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Thanks for listening! Feel free to chime in with your thoughts about the second half of season 4 in the comments section below!
- When does The Walking Dead return? The Walking Dead Season 10, Episode 9 Release Date - January 19, 2020
- 1006 & 1007 – Bonds & Open Your Eyes – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 27, 2019
- 1005 – What It Always Is – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 15, 2019