Holy shit balls of fire! How awesome was that mid-season finale? This is arguably one of the best episodes of the entire series, let alone Season 4. We lost many that we’ve come to love, but this opens the door for even more characters to be introduced. What did you guys think of the mid-season finale? Feel free to sound off in the comments section below.
In this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast we discuss:
- Walking Dead News: three tidbits of information from Robert Kirkman about the second half of the season
- Our Top 5 Moments from Season 4/Episode 8 of The Walking Dead: Too Far Gone
- Zombie Kill of The Week, Pick of the Week and episode ratings!
- This photo of Tyreese possibly holding Judith
- The Governor’s death photo is available here!
- Sebastian and Dennis’ Christmas Extravaganza!
Sebastian’s Pick: This interactive Google Map detailing every location in The Walking Dead comic book series. Evidently, the map only goes up to Issue #80 currently and will hopefully will be updated soon.
Dennis’ Pick: this article where Andrew Lincoln (aka Rick Grimes) states that the most controversial episode is yet to come in Season 4. What do you think he could be referring to?
If you would like to be included in the show; whether it’s general comments about the new episode, sharing your Zombie Kill of the Week, or if you have your own Pick of The Week, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also keep in touch by LIKING us on Facebook or following us on Twitter. We also have a toll-free ZOMB-line where you can call in and leave your thoughts: 347.699.6621.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please head over to the iTunes store and search for “The Walking Dead Enthusiasts”. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Thanks to everyone who participated in this season’s discussion. We look forward to even more discussion during the second half of the season.
- When does The Walking Dead return? The Walking Dead Season 10, Episode 9 Release Date - January 19, 2020
- 1006 & 1007 – Bonds & Open Your Eyes – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 27, 2019
- 1005 – What It Always Is – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 15, 2019