The Season 3 finale is finally here! Oh wait, I mean the mid-season finale for Season 4. But it’s pretty much gearing up to be the same thing right? The Governor is switching back and forth from good and bad, and Dennis and I are encountering the same situation regarding the first half of this season. Were these Governor-centric episodes as good as we were expecting? Not really, but listen to the podcast to get all the gritty details.
In this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast we discuss:
- Win 1 of 12 Ninja Throwing Stars from Extremely-sharp.com
- Andrew J. West cast as a “remix character” for Season 4 – and he actually is on Greek, oops!
- Our Top 5 Moments from Season 4/Episode 7 of The Walking Dead: Dead Weight
- Zombie Kill of The Week, Pick of the Week and episode ratings!
- Mid-season finale death predictions
- Sebastian and Dennis’ Christmas Extravaganza!
Sebastian’s Pick: The Walker Stalkers have announced the next 2 dates and locations for their infamous “Walker Stalker Con.” From March 14-16th, Walker Stalker Con will be in Chicago. And from October 17th-19th, Walker Stalker Con will be returning to Atlanta. Make sure to get your tickets today!
Dennis’ Pick: Day of The Dead is being remade because that’s exactly what we need, another zombie movie.
If you would like to be included in the show; whether it’s general comments about the new episode, sharing your Zombie Kill of the Week, or if you have your own Pick of The Week, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also keep in touch by LIKING us on Facebook or following us on Twitter. We also have a toll-free ZOMB-line where you can call in and leave your thoughts: 347.699.6621.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please head over to the iTunes store and search for “The Walking Dead Enthusiasts”. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
We’ll be back next week to recap the mid-season finale of The Walking Dead entitled “Too Far Gone.”
- An Update on the TWDE Podcast by Fandom Found - August 29, 2020
- When does The Walking Dead return? The Walking Dead Season 10, Episode 9 Release Date - January 19, 2020
- 1006 & 1007 – Bonds & Open Your Eyes – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 27, 2019