Character development! Character development for everyone! Some of the best parts of Season 4 of The Walking Dead has been the fact that we are really getting to know the major characters on the show. Last week focused on Carol, while this week really centered around the moral compass of the show, Hershel.
This episode is JAM PACKED. In this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast we discuss:
- The Walking Dead news!
- Speculation around this image of Carol and Karen
- Comic Overlaps regarding characters
- Our Top 5 Moments from Season 4/Episode 5 of The Walking Dead: Internment – this week was much easier to pick a Top 5!
- Zombie Kill of The Week, Pick of the Week and episode ratings!
- A short story that Dennis wrote and was voice acted by Stephen Trafford (played Daniel) and Cori Michele (played Abby)
- And an interview with Cindi Throck about Walker Stalker Con
Sebastian’s Pick: Vote for The Walking Dead for The People’s Choice Awards! The Walking Dead and Andrew Lincoln have both been nominated in a few categories: Favorite TV Anti-Hero, Favorite Sci-fi/Fantasy TV Actor, Favorite Cable TV Drama, Favorite Sci-fi/Fantasy TV Show.
Dennis’ Pick: World War Z – the movie! Although this goes back awhile, we never actually discussed the movie on our show. So we take some time this week to chat about this latest zombie blockbuster.
If you would like to be included in the show; whether it’s general comments about the new episode, sharing your Zombie Kill of the Week, or if you have your own Pick of The Week, feel free to email us at email@example.com. You can also keep in touch by LIKING us on Facebook or following us on Twitter. We also have a toll-free ZOMB-line where you can call in and leave your thoughts: 347.699.6621.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please head over to the iTunes store and search for “The Walking Dead Enthusiasts”. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
We’ll be back next week to recap an all new episode of The Walking Dead entitled “Live Bait.” Which beloved character do you think will be the “live bait” used by The Governor? Sound off in the comments section below.
Latest posts by Sebastian C. (see all)
- 902 – The Bridge – The Walking Dead Podcast - October 16, 2018
- 901 – A New Beginning – The Walking Dead Podcast - October 9, 2018
- 416 – I Lose Myself – Fear The Walking Dead Podcast - October 2, 2018