Poor Carol! What is Rick Grimes thinking? Honestly, we aren’t too sure. We discuss Carol’s exile during this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiast’s podcast! Although these episodes are a little slow, we’re glad to see some of the characters in this show getting a little character development – like Carol, Tyreese and Bob!
In this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast we discuss:
- Episode 3 “Isolation” since we missed last week’s recap!
- Comic Overlaps from Episode 3 and Episode 4 of The Walking Dead
- Our Top 5 Moments from Season 4/Episode 4 of The Walking Dead: Indifference – once again proving how difficult it is to pick top 5 moments for some of these episodes.
- Zombie Kill of the Past 2 weeks – how could we not include Tyreese’s herd kills!
- And last but not least, our Picks of the Week!
Sebastian’s Pick: An article written by Ian McClellan on zombie-guide.com entitled: “Why Does Everyone Think Daryl is Straight.” He makes some pretty compelling arguments, although this was selected mainly for entertainment purposes only!
Dennis’ Pick: A book called the Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks – the same guy who wrote the acclaimed World War Z story! The Zombie Survival Guide is your key to survival against the hordes of undead who may be stalking you right now. Fully illustrated and exhaustively comprehensive, this book covers everything you need to know, including how to understand zombie physiology and behavior, the most effective defense tactics and weaponry, ways to outfit your home for a long siege, and how to survive and adapt in any territory or terrain.
If you would like to be included in the show; whether it’s general comments about the new episode, sharing your Zombie Kill of the Week, or if you have your own Pick of The Week, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also keep in touch by LIKING us on Facebook or following us on Twitter. We also have a toll-free ZOMB-line where you can call in and leave your thoughts: 347.699.6621.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please head over to the iTunes store and search for “The Walking Dead Enthusiasts”. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
We’ll be back next week to recap an all new episode of The Walking Dead entitled “Internment.”
- An Update on the TWDE Podcast by Fandom Found - August 29, 2020
- When does The Walking Dead return? The Walking Dead Season 10, Episode 9 Release Date - January 19, 2020
- 1006 & 1007 – Bonds & Open Your Eyes – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 27, 2019