Blood and guts. Blood and guts, everywhere! In our humble opinions, this episode wasn’t as great as the first, but it was..acceptable. We have a ton of character development happening, but Rick’s indecisiveness is getting a little annoying. Where’s The Governor at? We discuss this and more, so listen now!
In this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast we discuss:
- Listener feedback about last week’s episode, the return of The Governor and other TWD-related news
- Our new segment: Comic Overlaps! Be excited. Be very, very excited.
- Our Top 5 Moments from Season 4/Episode 2 of The Walking Dead: Infected – although it was rather difficult to pick our Top 5.
- Zombie Kill of the Week – bang, bang!
- Our “Pick of the Week”!
Sebastian’s Pick: Mythbusters: Zombie Edition! On the latest episode of Mythbusters, Jamie and Adam (along with the rest of the crew) test a number of “zombie myths.” They test whether an axe or a handgun is more effective, can you outrun a zombie hoard, and can zombies get through a barricaded wall? You can find part of the episode on the Discovery Channel’s website.
Dennis’ Pick: This interesting article about Zombies vs. Animals – written by David Mizejewski. It explains the ins-and-outs of which animals from North America would absolutely decimate zombies during the ZA! What do you think? Do you think animals would outlive the Zombie Apocalypse? Sound off in the comments section below.
If you would like to be included in the show; whether it’s general comments about the new episode, sharing your Zombie Kill of the Week, or if you have your own Pick of The Week, feel free to email us at email@example.com. You can also keep in touch by LIKING us on Facebook or following us on Twitter. We also have a toll-free ZOMB-line where you can call in and leave your thoughts: 347.699.6621.
The podcast is available right here on our site, on iTunes and also on Stitcher radio! If you enjoyed our show, please feel free to leave us a rating!
We’ll be back next week to recap an all new episode of The Walking Dead entitled “Isolation.”
Latest posts by Sebastian C. (see all)
- Christmas Podcast Q&A Extravaganza 2018 – The Walking Dead Podcast - December 14, 2018
- 908 – Evolution – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 28, 2018
- 907 – Stradivarius – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 20, 2018