We’re officially back for Season 4 of The Walking Dead! It felt like forever, but it was definitely worth the wait. The Walking Dead kicked off Season 4 with a ton of great zombie action in the premiere – Crazy Clara from the woods, zombies raining from the sky and a mysterious new threat that was finally revealed!
This episode is absolutely jam packed with Walking Dead goodness:
- New York Comic Con Casting Announcement of Eugene and Abraham
- #Walktober Dead Yourself Content Winners are announced!
- Our Top 5 Moments from Season 4/Episode 1 of The Walking Dead: 30 Days Without An Accident
- Zombie Kill of the Week – and there were plenty of them!
- An exclusive interview with James and Eric from The Walker Stalkers regarding Walker Stalker Con happening in Atlanta, Georgia from Nov. 1st thru the 3rd. Tickets are available at walkerstalkercon.com/tickets
We are also introducing a brand new segment to the show called “Pick of The Week!” Each week Dennis and I will select our Pick of The Week regarding something cool we’ve discovered related to The Walking Dead or the zombie sub-culture. This week’s picks include:
- Sebastian’s Pick: New online web-series called “Bumbloods” that follows the story of 2 unlikely roommates during the Zombie Apocalypse. The webisodes are available at www.bumbloods.com and on twitter @bumbloods.
- Dennis’ Pick: new comic book series by Fred Van Lente called “The Mocking Dead” which centers around spoofing the zombie subculture but in an interesting way. All the information about The Mocking Dead comic book series can be found on Dynamite’s website.
If you would like to be included in the show; whether it’s general comments about the new episode, sharing your Zombie Kill of the Week, or if you have your own Pick of The Week, feel free to email us at email@example.com. You can also keep in touch by LIKING us on Facebook or following us on Twitter. We also have a toll-free ZOMB-line where you can call in and leave your thoughts: 347.699.6621.
The podcast is available right here on our site, on iTunes and also on Stitcher radio! If you enjoyed our show, please feel free to leave us a rating!
We’ll be back next week to recap an all new episode of The Walking Dead entitled Infected – dun, dun, dun. See you next time and thanks for listening!
Latest posts by Sebastian C. (see all)
- When does The Walking Dead return? The Walking Dead Season 10, Episode 9 Release Date - January 19, 2020
- 1006 & 1007 – Bonds & Open Your Eyes – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 27, 2019
- 1005 – What It Always Is – The Walking Dead Podcast - November 15, 2019